A Note of Appreciation

A note to simply Thank you.

Dear Subscriber

It is International Customer Service Week, and all I want to share is my appreciation.

I am honoured for your choosing to subscribe to Esojaymentoring blog, out of millions out there. And what’s more, subscribers have grown from 87 to 212, a 243.68% growth between July 24, 2017 and today (approximately 60 days), as shown in graph below, all with your support.

As a blogger whose day job is People Management and capacity building, I strongly recognize strongly the significance of customer service. But first for those who aren’t sure what the global Customer Service Week is all about, here is a brief explanation.

The International Customer Service Association started Customer Service Week in 1984 to take time to recognize the great people who deliver great service and value to their customers. In 1992, President George Bush signed a proclamation that stated:

 “A business will do a better job of providing high-quality goods and services by listening to its employees and by empowering them with opportunities to make a difference.”

The International Customer Service Week has since then been observed each year during the first week of October by businesses and organizations that value Service to customers and the staff that provide the service. This year it runs from October 2, through to October 6.

Before you go, I’m curious…what is the worst email you have received lately from Esojaymentoring blog? Post your comment and tell me about it. Trust me, I desire feedback, the good, the bad and the ugly inclusive. Besides, we can all laugh at it together, while I work at providing better content.

Or you may choose simply to click below to watch a video of my thoughts on Customer Service.


Once again, I thank you for your subscription and Happy 57th Nigerian Independence Anniversary. 

Comments

Popular Posts